Friday, June 29, 2007

Miss you daddy

Hi daddy how are you? I know i'm not punctuating very well but I love you!!! And Today is very Friday morning so i'm cleaning my room now (with Dana) (she is sleeping over today) and I cant help but notice how you left your blogger account open so I'm writing you this sweet post (and after you read this you can delete this because you have the password) So I just wanted to say that me and mom cleaned up the whole house and that I'm still very confuzzeled about the whole proscout thing so you know. But that's okay. How are you, I didn't get to read all of your blog but I definantly will then. It rained cats and doggies thursday around sixish and that definately sounds smartical!! :) Me and brad have been playing monopoly for two days in a row. So as you can see it's very very very very very very very very very very veeeeeeeeeery exciting here at the Klinger homestead and everything and yes that was me who wrote this (cant you tell from the smartical part :) ) he he well dana is poking me to death so I ought to go now before this post becomes a novel (with all this typing) your posts are longer though. But I haven't talked to you on the phone lately so I just want you to know that i care about you but you better wear your helmet at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll times (you hear me) dana says to make sure you quote "Staaaaand clear of the closing doors!" quote But most of all please make sure your safe but I have to tell you a couple more things: tell pop-pop I said hi and ask him if he liked his fathers day present!! thank you!!!! have fun, Ilove you, I miss you, and I hope to see you soon email me please since I seem to be away when you call!!! Dana says Hi and Bye and have fun. So does mom. Well see you on next Friday. --K8e

No comments: